Conference of Presidents
The Conference of presidents is the body of the highest political level of cooperation between the state and the autonomous communities and is at the top of the set of multilateral cooperation bodies. It comprises the chairperson of the government, which presides over it, and by the presidents of the 17 autonomous communities and cities of Ceuta and Melilla.
The establishment of the conference of presidents has been the most important initiative of the past few years, both political and institutional terms, for the development of cooperation, as it completes the Sectoral Conferences and interadministrativas relations in spain a widely developed and that has demonstrated its effectiveness in other countries of a political structure. Was established on 28 october 2004. Given the nature and the political level of the conference, its Scope is open and is intended to discuss and adopt agreements on matters of particular relevance to The autonomous system in force. Rules of procedure of the operation was adopted in the XXVI conference of presidents, held on 13 march 2002, on the island of la Palma, replacing the first regulation adopted in the fourth meeting (14 december 2009) and modified in the sixth meeting (17 january 2017).
Since its inception in 2004, the conference of presidents has held26meetings, with the following commands:
I conference of Presidents. 28 October 2004
- Institutionalization of the conference
- Development of CCAA involvement in community affairs Europeans
- Analysis of the financing of healthcare.
II conference of Presidents. 10 September 2005
- Health financing:Autonomous Estado-Comunidades agreement. The total contribution of government was initially set in 3.042,4 million euros for 2006 and 3.142,4 million euros for 2007.
III conference of Presidents. 11 January 2007
- Research, technological development and innovation (R & D + i): adopting aJoint document.
- Agreement for the creation of sectoral conferences of water and immigration.
- Creation of a working group to the development of the conference of Presidents.
IV conference of Presidents. 14 December 2009
- Adoption of rules of the Conference of Presidents.
- Spanish Presidency of the council of the European Union, for 2010, supporting the priorities for the presidency.Statement.
- Gender violence and need to boost the tools to fight it.Statement.
- General Debate on employment, sustainable economy, and agriculture, livestock, fisheries and Water policy.
V conference of Presidents. 2 October 2012
- Fiscal Stability, economic and employment situation of spain.Final declaration.
VI conference of Presidents. 17 January 2017.
EXTRAORDINARY PRESIDENTS CONFERENCES BY COVID-19 (the VII to XX)
- VII conference of Presidents. 15 March 2020
- VIII Conference of presidents. 22 march 2020
- IX conference of Presidents. 29 March 2020
- X conference of Presidents. 5 April 2020
- Eleventh Conference of presidents. 12 april 2020
- XII conference of Presidents. 19 April 2020
- XIII conference of Presidents. 26 April 2020
- XIV conference of Presidents. 3 May 2020
- XV conference of Presidents. 10 May 2020
- XVI conference of Presidents. 17 May 2020
- XVII conference of Presidents. 24 May 2020
- XVIII conference of Presidents. 31 May 2020
- XIX conference of Presidents. 7 June 2020
- XX conference of Presidents. 14 June 2020
XXI conference of Presidents. 31 July 2020
XXII conference of Presidents. 4 September 2020
XXIII Conference of presidents. 26 october 2020
XXIV Conference of presidents. 30 july 2021
XXV Conference of presidents. 22 december 2021
XXVI Conference of presidents. 13 march 2002
- Press release. Chair of the government
- STATEMENT OF LA PALMA
- Recommendation Civil Protection
- THE RULES OF PROCEDURE OF THE CONFERENCE OF PRESIDENTS 13-03-2022